New product stop engine ticking. Add, drive, end engine ticking in minutes
New DIY product stop engine ticking.
Add, drive, ends engine ticking in minutes.
Avoids costly repair. Restores motor power too!
The 3 Problem causes and 2 steps to end engine ticking in minutes.
Add 3 of the products to your motor, then drive.
Add 3 remaining products to motor to remove loosen residues, smooth, coat and protect the motor from future residue and friction wear problems in the future.
The problem areas cleaned and freed.
How valve lifters are freed
- Gummy residues causes the valves to close slower than normal creating a space where the lifter can lightly tap the bottom of the valve. Mega Power ends this problem.
The more sticky valve stems among the 8 to 24 your motor has the more ticking sounds you hear. Dirty, slow-closing valves also cause rough idle, stalling, an added engine wear.
- Dirty oil passage ways - from piston blowby, crud's up and restricts oil going to the valve lifters - lowering their little piston adjuster. A space develops - which you hear as engine noise and ticking. Mega Power ends this problem.
- In one or more of the valve lifters, its check valve can get sludge coated, and not seal close. This prevents the hydraulic part of the valve lifter to to collapse, creating a space, causing the tic.
Order Mega Power to end this problem on the links below.
Stop engine ticking and the tap
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.