Hot Radiator Fix Product
Hot running engine hot radiator fix
Special instructions are given for head-gasket and manifold coolant leaks in the directions.
Hot running engine temperatures are lowered by up to 40 degrees, customers tell us. This is because the Mega Power flush item removes internal scum other flushes cannot. Scum negatives...
Scum on interior surfaces - they come from coolant breakdown, over time, acts as a blanket to block your motors heat transfer to the outside. Not good of course, so Mega Power's Flush Protector removes scum and neutralizes acids - the scum maker; which also eats holes in motor gaskets, heating and radiator coils. So, complete clean occurs.
The other Mega Power ingredients: The one packs more molecules into an inch space. This advantage means more molecules can accept engine heat at engine heads, and carry away more "heat load" and transfer that heat to a clean metal cooling surface - transferring about 20% more heat faster to the outside air. This lowers engine temperatures.
And so does this product hot radiator fix.
Continuous stop leak protection is included - Most brands of stop leak are fibrous, and their stop leak stopping ability last only 24 hours.
Hot running engine hot radiator fix...more.
Helps lower excessively hot-running cooling systems. Ends certain manifold gasket internal and external leaks.
Each Mega Power Kit contains the following 3 products for; cleaning, coolant conditioning, full stop leak protection.
- MP Radiator-Flush-Cleaner RC#8 . This is Step One of our fast, complete system flush. Removes scale, surface oxidation. Neutralizes acids. Self neutralizing.
- Simply add flush cleaner to old coolant. Run motor to circulate - heater on hot, 5 to 10 minutes. Step Two. After 5 to 10 minutes, drain and replace old coolant with new. Add the two remaining products along with new anti-freeze coolant. Run motor 5 minutes, Bleed air pocket.* Top-off fluid level; radiator and overflow tank. Cap system, Run and check system for leaks for 5 minutes.
- MP Coolant Conditioner #RC7.
Add to coolant, Helps Engine and transmission run cooler. Helps keep temperature normal when towing, during long motor idle-ing periods. Dissipates up to 25% more heat load, faster. An additional cooling aid helping vehicles in traffic, tow trucks, police cars, service vehicles, when towing.
- MP Stop Leak #SL6.
Works on cracks, gaskets, holes. Non clogging formula. No pills, no fibers. Yet, stops leaks and seepage fast. Provides future, automatic Stop Leak Protection, also.
- * Bleed air pocket. Check car manual for location. [50% water, 50% coolant is an ideal anti-freeze blend]. Normal coolant temperature is 240 degrees - capped. Loosening pressure cap while hot always causes explosive reaction and face and body severe burning. Beware. Be safe.Hot running engine hot radiator fix...more.
Order this Hot Radiator Fix to End your Overheating Problem
*Free gift is given only if you mention this page. By date listed.
Why your coolant should be changed every two to 4 years, if you do stop-and-go driving, mostly. Not every four, as the book says.
- Our research shows anti-freeze - even when old will still protect against freezing.
- However, in about two years, 9 out of ten vehicle coolants tested show they turned acidic. Then the start of eating the sytems weakest parts begin. Acids eat gaskets, holes, create leaks, and caused unexpected overheating. Your best bet is to use Mega Power every two years - if you do mostly stop and go driving. Four years for mostly highway driving.
How MP Stop Leak SL#6 product stops head gaskets, manifold, heater, and radiator core leaks.
The chemistry in this product forms a "scab-seal" at the leak point, when air is present. Somewhat like our blood does, and stops the leak.
How MP Radiator Cool RC#7 product decreases excessive engine/coolant temperature to normal. Three ways:
- The flush removes surface scale;
Which acts as a blanket to hold heat in.
- By preventing coolant breakdown and sludge.
Which helps coolant keep cooling.
- And by chemistry which compacts coolant molecules. This permits more molecules to contact cooling tubes. In this way a greater amount of heat is continuously transferred to the outside - than absorbed. This lowers heat levels so heat levels work within the regulated average range./li>
Good for any size car, truck, equipment. Even police cars, ambulances. Tow trucks. When towing. Or, when in bumper-to-bumper traffic. City driving.
Large Truck Coverage. Amount to use
Use one kit for every five gallons coolant volume.
Larger systems, big trucks, equipment: use one kit for every 5 gallons coolant.
Hot running engine hot radiator fix...
Want Engine Protection? See our info on our Mega Power Engine Oil Change Kit, for the protection your motor needs, below. Its called, Mega Power Engine Service #ES. A 3 part "kit" with similar usage and benefits, but made for the oiling and combustion areas of motors you want to protect and have last years longer. Also ask for details and pricing on this engine protector. Get a price-break of 10%.
To order, Call 1 512 665 3388 or use shopping cart button.
Shipped to your business or home with easy to follow directions, guarantee, my phone help, if needed.
Order 2 treatments for 2 radiators. 6 items. Save $15. 2 Treatments for $85 total.
Hot running engine hot radiator fix..Home page
Profiting off making vehicles run better, longer. Like this product idea? Learn of the advantages of being a Local Distributor where your efforts can earn hundreds more in a days work than any job pays, supplying locals our products. And freedom no job offers. That's what I do here and all my life. I can help you look into the potential in your area. Inquire to learn how to get started.
Know a friend who Likes tinlering with cars or machinery who may benefit supplying local businesses additives. Send them a note with my phone number 512 665 3388. Drop it in your blog, even your Web site. Forums, your Facebook, instagram account, Click on the HTML link code below. Copy and paste it where you like. It shows this web page. as a link. And thanks for passing it along.
var l = window.location.href, d = document; document.write('<form action="#"><div style="text-align:center"><textarea cols="50" rows="2" onclick="this.select();"><a href="'+l+'">'+d.title+'</a></textarea></div></form>');