Flush out your motor with this friction reducing motor cleaner. Its better. Its safer. Gives immediate results! And now just $29.95
The safe engine flush product and method from Mega Power. Now on sale.
Flush out your motor Contact Info: On a S]mart phone, To ask a question, order items on this page call me...george 512 665 3388
this easy flush out your motor method is better because your motor also gets friction reducing - one of the anti-wear ingredients that cleans and frees sticky piston rings and engine valves while removing sludge.
Why this is important
- Most engine flushing methods are better harmful to your motor. Not this one. It includes a friction reducing an anti-wear advantage your dirty engine really needs other motor flush products do not have.
- Flushing your motor is almost never necessary, unlist...
- Some car motor’s blowby volume in the crankcase is excessive or the removal is slow and engine sludge results.
Directions for the Mega Power Engine Flush Service.
- Drain oil from engine and remove old oil filter. Replace oil drain plug and install new filter.
- Add entire contents of EFS engine flush*. Start engine and allow vehicle to idle for 5 minutes. Then...
- Shut off engine and drain contents of crankcase.
- Replace oil drain plug and replace filter again.
- Add new motor oil as per manufacturers specification and check oil level. Stop any leaks.
- * On larger capacity engines, it may necessary to add additional oil. Ratio of 25 to 50% Mega Power to oil so there is 50% oil present in large engines with this product. Small engine can run with just this product in place of oil for 5 minutes idling.
- Add #95 Mega Power Engine Treatment and #75 Mega Power Worn Motor Treatment to the new oil .
- If a 3 to 10 gallon oil capacity, add One gallon Mega Power Oil Treatment. plus additional oil. Ratio of 25 to 50% Mega Power to oil so there is 50% oil present in large engines with this product for 5 minutes idling. Small engine can run with just this product in place of oil for 5 minutes idling.
Order his product Now! Special 2 and 4 gallon deal.
Shipped to your door by FedEx in about 3 days with easy to follow directions. Free phone help. Guarantee. 2 gallons just $48 includes shipping.
Order 10 cases - 40 items, just $48 per case of 4. $58 plus $10 s&h= $58 total per case. Times 10 cases = $580 total.
For resale, suggest $50 per flush labor plus oil and filters. These special ends when sold out!
Blowby, the hidden cause of your dirty motor. How to clean it
- Blowby creates sludge. Your motor needs blowby reducing help, if you read this far. We'll show you how to flush-out its sludge and end blowby properly. And have a better running motor than you hoped for.
- About Blowby. Blowby refers to that portion of your motor's combustion that slips past your motor's pistons - instead of pushing your pistons down fully for needed power. See picture below. Our engine flush product, a "treatment," ends blowby and has several advantages why we say it will restore your motor's like new power. You will be amazed such a product actualy exist - and is what your motor needs right now!
While I drew this picture to show why your valves tap and your motor looses power, or burns oil, notice the two arrows going around and down pass the piston - that is your motor's blowby problem, that our way to flush out your motor ends for you!
How Mega Power's engine flush method ends your motor's real problem
With a sealed crankcase - every crankcase section of every motor needs to vent that hot nasty, acid loaded blowby, and un-burnt gas or diesel fuel out of that section of your motor. Or it will blow out the motor's gaskets and seals - and dump your motor oil all over the road.
- The vent system on your motor is called the "positive crankcase ventilation system." It has a thumb size valve with a ball bearing in it that moves by the force of engine suction, draw blowby out of the crankcase as your drive.
- That oily, acidic fumes is then emptied into your motor's air intake system - mixed with income fuel, and burnt during combustion.
Besides the making of sludge - which gums up every piston bearing valve and gear - you now note it is also gumming up your motors throttle, idle adjuster, top piston rings, fuel injectors, spark plugs, and catalytic converter mufflers.
- So, besides sludge screwing up your motor from blowby, the re-circulation and re-burning of blowby also creates an upper system dirty flair of stickiness.
- If your motor has sludge and an oil leak, blowby is is cause of it.
Why old fashion motor flushes are harmful - Click the buttons on the left that list a problem - besides sludge, to find your remedy.